- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
SCU Editorial Style Guide
- Treat as a job description, not a title. Lowercase.
Capitalize it before the name of an individual who is a member of SCU's Board of Regents.
- residence halls
Preferred term for on-campus housing locations. Do not use dormitories or dorms.
- Residential Learning Communities
Use on first reference to SCU's student living groups. RLC or RLCs on second reference.
For a member of the Jesuits, use the Rev. before the name or S.J. after it, not both. S.J. is preferable.
However, for very formal occasions, using both Reverend and S.J. is acceptable.
Also, see S.J.
- room numbers
- Use figures and capitalize room when used with a figure:Use figures and capitalize room when used with a figure:
- Room 222
- It is recited, prayed, or said; never read. Lowercase.
- Ruff Riders
- The official student booster club of SCU Athletics.