Our campus is more than just buildings. This is our engaged community: art exhibits, lectures, career fairs, athletic events, stage productions, concerts, and more than 100 student organizations make Santa Clara University a prime destination for social and cultural enrichment.
Each year, Santa Clara University’s President welcomes speakers to campus to further the University’s commitment to intellectual rigor, critical thinking, and scholarly and professional excellence.
- Take a closer look at what's happening on and around campus, and join us for one of our many public events.
- Our commitment to the arts is evidenced by a thriving performing arts facility and an accredited museum of art and history. Both regularly feature works by Santa Clara's own artists as well as exhibits and performances from community and traveling groups.
- Santa Clara University has a proud tradition of competitive Division I athletics, beginning with a 100-year-old basketball program and dominant men's and women's soccer teams. The state-of-the-art campus recreational fitness center supports an active lifestyle for the SCU community.
- Day-to-day life for Santa Clara students is more than classes and homework. There are many ways to engage with the campus and the community: join a club, share a meal with friends on campus, or connect with faculty and students in an RLC.
- Have questions about billing, advising, career planning, or buying school supplies? Find the answers and get the help you need from one of the student service offices.
- Find buildings, offices, and classrooms, directions to campus, local transportation information, and area accommodations. Visit the site »
- Learn more about the people and events that connect us. Visit the site »