Santa Clara University is committed to valuing, supporting, and rewarding assessment-related activities that are led by the complementary and collaborative efforts of its faculty, staff, and students. Please use this web site as a source of information and assistance to insure that we are meeting the student learning outcomes that have been established by programs / departments, College and Schools, and other student and academic related units on the SCU campus.
The Office of Assessment provides the following services:
- One on one consultation appointments with faculty who are working on developing or revising assignments or assessments in their courses.
- Workshops for programs / departments on developing or revising your mission, learning goals and objectives or assessment plans.
- Consultation sessions on how to streamline assessment efforts to make the task manageable and meaningful.
- Assistance with the interpretation of assessment results (e.g., surveys, standardized tests, focus groups, etc).
- Advice for academic and co-curricular programs on specific assessment or evaluation projects.
- Consultations regarding assessment for regional and disciplinary accrediting self study committees.
- Support with planning assessment activities across the University.