- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
The Office for Diversity and Inclusion provides grants to support
- the recruitment of underrepresented minorities to faculty positions
- the enhancement of an inclusive campus climate through curricular or co-curricular programming
Please provide information to address the issues below. Send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Diversity Grant Proposal" in the subject line.
I. Goals and Impact
- Explain how the proposed project will create a more inclusive climate at Santa Clara University and/or enhance the recruitment of underrepresented minorities to faculty positions.
- Provide a simple budget that identifies the purpose of the funds you are requesting. Indicate whether other offices or organizations have been asked to collaborate on your project and whether additional funds have been solicited from or are being provided by another source.
- Specify the amount of the additional funding that has been either secured or requested.
Note: Students seeking diversity grants should work with the Office for Multicultural Learning (see OML Student Grants). In some cases a project may be jointly funded by the Office for Multicultural Learning and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. Students may collaborate with faculty or staff to submit a grant proposal to the Office for Diversity and Inclusion.