Charlotte Russe is looking for a Pricing Coordinator!
Job Title: Pricing Coordinator
Department: Merchandise Planning
Reports To: Merchandise Planner / Manager Merchandise Planning
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
THE DISH ON CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Our History: Named after the delicious French dessert, Charlotte Russe began its sweet journey in 1975 with the first store opening in Carlsbad, California. Putting a spotlight on women in their teens and early twenties, our store offered access to major fashion trends at value-oriented prices. And over a few exciting decades, the mall-based chain went from 35 stores in Southern California to 500+ stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. Us Today: True to our California roots, Charlotte Russe is headquartered in sunny San Diego with creative offices just a skip up the coast in San Francisco. Among fab, fashion-forward merchandise, we also serve up proprietary Charlotte Russe and Refuge brands that our clientele loves. Check us out online or pop into one of our retail locations to see where all the fabulosity happens. Live. Work. Laugh. In style. We love what we do at Charlotte Russe, and it shows in our employees—amazing, dedicated people with an eye for style. We work together seamlessly—like a great outfit—but we're always on the lookout for superstar additions. If you love fashion and an exciting, innovative workplace, then come join us!
The Pricing Coordinator collaborates with their supervisor in managing pricing and promotions. Brand promotions and category pricing are critical to the financial success of the business and the management o f its execution, assessment of its effectiveness, and collaborative communication across teams are critical in ensuring promotions go off without a snag.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, run, and troubleshoot multiple reports critical to the assessment of the business by all business partners in the brand
- Communicate all changes and updates to promotions with all cross –functional teams
- Execute all promotions and markdowns in the system
- Recap weekly promotions performance
- Manage all pricing and promotion compliance issues from the stores
- Ac as user liaison for systems issues in regards to pricing and promotions
- Partner with IT where appropriate to ensure integrity of data used in our systems at all times
- Maintain all documentation relating to our reporting tools
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of retail merchandise planning or inventory management experience
- Solution driven with the ability to track performance and measure results
- Self-starter and highly motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities in a high intensity environment Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Collaborate across peer group to identify and adopt best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Ability to influence and effectively negotiate with cross- functional business partners
- Ability to set priorities and clear objectives that ensure team goals and objectives are met or exceeded
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; effective in a variety of presentation settings.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess a working knowledge of financial measurements and how to impact them
- Passion for fast fashion retail ; possess the agility, attention to detail and sense of urgency required to work in a fast-paced and changing environment