- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Center for Professional Development
Autism Interventions 3-Day Conference
Morgan Autism Center & Santa Clara University Autism Conference
Friday, September 25th @ Santa Clara University
Special speaker Dr. Sophia Colamarino from Autism Speaks kicks off this year's conference at 4:30pm with a reception immediately following for: speakers, sponsors, and Friday conference attendees.
Saturday, September 26th @ Santa Clara University
"Autism: Education, Social, and Medical Intervention" for parents, educators, physicians, healthcare professionals. Speakers: Dr. Jed Baker, Raun Kaufman, Dr. Pilar Bernal, Dr. Lisa Croen, Dr. Ann Reynolds, Dr. Glen Elliott, Shannon McCord, Nicholas Boldrey and Mike Gilfix.
CEUS & CMES are available.
Monday, September 28th @ Morgan Autism Center
A special training session of the Son-Rise Program by Raun Kaufman.
September 25, 26, and 28, 2009
Please go to the online website for easy online registration: www.morgancenter.org