Once you have registered your child for camp, please review the PARENTS HANDBOOK.
*NEW* Parking will be allowed ONLY in the Leavey Center Lot in the designated “Camp pick up/drop off” designated spaces. Parking permits will NOT be given out due to the newly designated Camp pick up/drop off parking area.
Campus Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued due to parking in the wrong location. The “Camp pick up/drop off” designated spaces do not require a parking pass and allows you to park in these spaces for a maximum of 30 minutes. If you intend to stay longer than 30 minutes to pick up or drop off your camper, you can go to the University’s Main Entrance and get a visitor permit for $6.
A map with parking location is available in the Parents Handbook.
- Refund requests for Campers and Counselors-in-Training submitted prior to or on May 15, 2013 will result in a full refund minus a $75 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Campers submitted after May 15, 2013 will result in a full refund minus a $150 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Counselors-in-Training submitted after May 15, 2013 will result in a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations via phone will not be accepted. Refund requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.
- Ill or injured campers will receive a prorated refund minus a $75 processing fee upon request only.
- All refund requests due to illness or injury must be submitted via email to email@example.com before the fist day of your camp session (unless injury occurs during the week of camp, in which it's due before the last day of that camp session).
- NOTE: All refunds, once approved, will be issued as checks and will take 4-6 weeks to process.