During the first week of the academic quarter, Campus Recreation offers FREE Preview Classes. Starting the second week of the quarter, participants will need to use a pass to attend classes. Participants can choose between an unlimited pass, a punch pass, or a drop in pass. Passes do not rollover to the following quarter. Guest/s are not eligible to purchase passes or drop in classes. Exception is during the summer only when class attendance is low. During the academic quarter classes are for members only.
Classes will then run for nine weeks. Fitness classes that meet once a week will have nine sessions and classes that meet twice per week will have 18. There will be no classes finals week with the exception of a few free classes to help students de-stress during finals week.
Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Access to unlimited fitness classes during the quarter
- Non-transferable and non-refundable
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- For Spring 2013 - law students that would like to purchase an unlimited pass that will EXPIRE May 26, 2013 will use the prices below in parentheses).
- 9 full class, 18 express classes or a combination of the two
- Participants may purchase more than one punch pass per quarter
- Non-transferable and non-refundable
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen passes
Drop In Pass
- Access to one fitness class
- Purchase the day of the class and show receipt to Campus Recreation Staff
Pass Rates for Spring 2013
- Unlimited Pass $100 (if you purchase the first week of the quarter you will receive a Free Class Pass for you or a friend)
- Pass decreases $10 each week after the start of classes
- April 2 - April 14 $100 (law $80)
- April 15 - April 21 $90 (law $70)
- April 22 - April 28 $80 (law $60)
- April 29 - May 5 $70 (law $50)
- May 6 - May 12 $60 (law $40)
- May 13 - May 19 $50 (law $30)
- May 20 - May 26 $40 (law $20)
- May 27 - June 2 $30 (law expires May 26, 2013)
- June 2 - June 9 $20
- All classes end June 9 - check back for free classes finals week
- Punch Pass $30 (if you purchase the first week of the quarter you will receive a Free Class Pass for you or a friend)
- Drop In
- $2.50 for an express class
- $5 for a cardio or cycling class
- $7 for a yoga or pilates class
How to Purchase Your Pass
You will be able to purchase your fitness class pass at the Malley Center Front Desk during business hours as of the first day of each new academic quarter. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard for payment. We are unable to take Flex for payments. To avoid the rush when the classes start we reccommend buying your pass the first week during Preview Classes.
How to Use Your Pass
Entrance is on a first-come, first serve basis. Class sizes are limited to room capacity (44) or the number of cycling bikes (10). All classes are held in the Malley Center Multipurpose Room. Places in line can not be reserved for friends or co-workers. Participants will need to show their pass (unlimited, punch or drop in receipt) and their ACCESS card or Malley Center Membership card to the Campus Recreation Staff checking in the classes to participate. Participants that do not have their ACCESS card, Malley Center Membership Card or pass will not be able to participate in the fitness classes.
Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of all yoga/pilates classes). Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted five minutes after class has began. Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. A revised class schedule will be posted when changes have been made. Please note that some of our instructors are law students and their academic schedule is semesters. We will not all their changes on the current class schedule. To see this quarters class schedule please see Fitness Class Schedule.
All passes are non-transferable and non-refundable with the exception of a medical refund. A medical refund maybe available with appropriate verification from a physician. In such instances the pass refund will be pro-rated to the date of the medical documentation provided. To request a medical refund please complete this Refund Request Form. You may submit it to the Malley Center Front Desk Staff or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund checks will be mailed to the address provided on the Refund Request Form four to six weeks after submitting your request.