Pass options include unlimited, punch or drop in. Passes and photo ID will be needed to attend all summer classes since there will be no preview week. Classes will then run for fourteen weeks. During the summer ONLY, guests are allowed to purchase passes- they must also pay the guest pass fees and be sponsored by a member. There will be no classes on July 3rd after 5 p.m. due to Independence Day and September 1 due to Labor Day.
Pass Options for all quarters
Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Access to unlimited fitness classes during the quarter (9 weeks during the academic quarter & 14 during the summer)
- Non-transferable and non-refundable
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- 9 full classes or 18 express classes or a combination of the two (summer this is 7 classes or 14 express classes)
- Participants may purchase more than one punch pass per quarter
- Non-transferable and non-refundable
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen passes
Drop In Pass
- Access to one fitness class
- Purchase the day of the class and show receipt to Campus Recreation Staff
Pass Rate for Fall 2014
- Unlimited Pass
price decreases by $10 each week)
- $90 on sale September 22 – September 28
- $100 September 29 - October 5
- $90 October 6 – October 12
- $80 October 13 – October 19
- $70 October 20 – October 26
- $60 October 27 – November 2
- $50 November 3 – November 9
- $40 November 10 – November 16
- $30 November 17 – November 23
- $20 December 1 – December 7
Note: Passes will change color & alphanumeric each quarter. The pass will only be valid in the quarter it was purchased.
Fall 2014: Orange Passes. Expire December 7, 2014.
- Punch Pass $30 for 9 full
classes or 18 express classes
- Drop In
- $2.50 for
an express class
- $5 for a
cardio or cycling class
- $7 for a
yoga or pilates class
How to Purchase Your Pass
You will be able to purchase your fitness class pass at the Malley Center Front Desk during business hours. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard for payment. We are unable to take Flex for payments.
How to Use Your Pass
Entrance is first-come, first serve. Class sizes are limited to room capacity (44) or the number of cycling bikes (10). All classes are held in the Malley Center Multipurpose Room. Places in line cannot be reserved for friends or co-workers. Participants will need to show their pass (unlimited, punch or drop in receipt) and their ACCESS card or Malley Center Membership card to the Campus Recreation Staff checking in the classes to participate. Participants that do not have their ACCESS card, Malley Center Membership Card or pass will not be able to participate in the fitness classes.
Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of all yoga/pilates classes). Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted five minutes after class has began. Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. A revised class schedule will be posted when changes have been made. Please note that some of our instructors are law students and their academic schedule is semesters. We will note all their changes on the current class schedule. To see this quarters class schedule please see the Fitness Schedule
All passes are non-transferable and non-refundable with the exception of a medical refund. A medical refund maybe available with appropriate verification from a physician. In such instances the pass refund will be pro-rated to the date of the medical documentation provided. To request a medical refund please complete this Refund Request Form. You may submit it to the Malley Center Front Desk Staff or e-mail it to email@example.com. All refund checks will be mailed to the address provided on the Refund Request Form four to six weeks after submitting your request.