- Use of the Pat Malley Fitness and Recreation Center, Sullivan Aquatic Center, Bellomy Field and Degheri Tennis Center is provided free of charge to current students, faculty, staff and retirees with a valid ACCESS card.
- Spouses of students, faculty, staff and retirees may obtain a Malley Center Membership Card free of charge by registering at the Malley Center Front Desk during business hours.
- Alumni and their spouses are eligible to purchase a membership for a monthly, quarterly or annual fee. Alumni spouses qualify only if their alumnus spouse is a member. To learn more see Membership.
- The general public is not eligible for membership.
- Participants gain entry into recreation facilities by using their ACCESS card, Malley Center membership card or a VIP ACCESS card (for alumni members wanting to use the Degheri Tennis Center).
- Any attempt to gain or provide unauthorized entry into recreation facilities may result in suspension of privileges.
- All ACCESS, Malley Center Membership and VIP ACCESS cards are non-transferable.
- Members who forget their ACCESS or Malley Center Membership card may check-in to the facilities by presenting a valid form of photo ID to the Campus Recreation staff. All members will be allowed a one time look up with an alternative form of photo ID once per quarter. After the first "look-up" participants who fail to bring a valid ACCESS or Malley Center Membership card will be required to purchase a guest pass or return to the facility with their card.
- Lost or stolen Malley Center Membership cards can be replaced for a nominal fee.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to perform random identification checks within all our facilities to ensure the safety and security of all our patrons.
- Guest are welcome to use the Malley Center and the Sullivan Aquatic Center with a sponsoring member for a nominal fee per guest per visit per day. For more information see Guest Passes.
- Minor children (under 18 years of age) of students, faculty, staff and alumni members may enter the facilities free of charge. For more information see Minor Children.