1. Leavey Center and soccer fields
- Campaign goal: $29 million
- Progress to date: $19 million
This year, for the first time, the Broncos won the West Coast Conference Commissioner’s Cup as the league’s top athletic program. Also, not for the first time, the combined academic performance of our athletes was the second highest in the West. This is integrated education at its best.
2. Stephen Schott Baseball Stadium
- Campaign goal: $8 million
- Progress to date: $5 million
The University’s new baseball stadium helps create an environment that supports competitive excellence and a sense of community.
3. Commons and Library
- Campaign goal: $80 million
- Progress to date: $43 million
The new Commons, the rebuilt Orradre Library it includes, and the advanced technology of the Automated Retrieval System have been planned with one goal in mind: to help our students and teaching scholars excel.
4. Jesuit Residence
- Campaign goal: $12 million
- Progress to date: $3 million
The design of the new residence balances the needs of the Jesuit Community members’ personal and community lives with their professional lives at SCU. It facilitates partnering and cooperation among Jesuits and lay colleagues to enhance Jesuit education at Santa Clara.
5. Leavey School of Business
- Campaign goal: $40 million
- Progress to date: $23 million
The new facility will benefit students by encouraging them to use technology and cooperative problem solving. To emphasize the link between real-world competence and social responsibility, the new building will house the Center for Science, Technology, and Society.