SCU's more than 72,000 alumni are politicians, engineers, artists, athletes, CEOs, lawyers, teachers, entrepreneurs, and Jesuits. Their success shows the world what can be accomplished with a Santa Clara education.
- The SCU Alumni Associations make it easy to stay in touch with your friends and classmates, even former professors. Regular events on campus and across the country help you stay close to your Bronco roots.
- Established in 1881, the Santa Clara University Alumni Association was one the first official alumni organizations west of the Mississippi. Membership is free and automatic to all alumni from the undergraduate and graduate programs on campus. Today, there are more than 72,000 members in all 50 states and several foreign countries.
- No matter where you are in the world, you can be part of the Santa Clara alumni community any time, online. Search for a classmate, and add your contact information so old friends can find you.
- Santa Clara University's graduate alumni can also join the alumni groups of their respective schools, which offer targeted events for former law and business graduate students.
- The award-winning writing and engaging topics of Santa Clara University's alumni publications are of interest to graduates, friends, and supporters.