Santa Clara University is located just south of San Francisco in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Our 106-acre campus is rich in history and full of the excitement of Northern California.
- Find buildings, offices, and classrooms, directions to campus, local transportation information, and area accommodations. Visit the site »
- Coming to campus? Get driving directions from the major freeways in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit the site »
- Campus visits begin in the Undergraduate Admission office, located in the Patricia A. and Stephen C. Schott Admission & Enrollment Services Building. Visits include an information session led by an Admission representative and a tour led by a Student Ambassador. Visit the site »
- Before you come for a visit, get a preview of Santa Clara's beautiful campus with our online slideshow. Visit the site »
- Is it another sunny day in Santa Clara? Rainy? Windy? Check out our two campus Webcams and see for yourself! Visit the site »
Campus DestinationsLocate some of the more popular sites on campus.