A. Increase learning, service, and research opportunities with Silicon Valley corporations, institutions, and communities.
- Formal partnerships with Silicon Valley companies and other organizations for learning, service, and research.
- Student participation in local internships, community-based learning placements, and community-based research projects.
B. Strengthen distinctive academic niches that will allow us to educate future leaders of Silicon Valley, both locally and in its global outreach.
- Effectiveness of academic programs in each College and School that take advantage of the University’s location in Silicon Valley and promote innovative and imaginative thinking and pedagogy.
- Academic programs that address the needs of Silicon Valley for specialized knowledge and competencies.
- Number of SCU graduates employed by Silicon Valley corporations and organizations.
C. Promote Jesuit values in ways that enhance the common good of the Silicon Valley community.
- Engagement with Silicon Valley organizations that draws upon and highlights SCU’s fundamental values as a Jesuit university.
D. Partner with Silicon Valley companies to enhance student learning and the delivery of course content through technology.
- Number of courses that incorporate technology to enhance student learning.
- evidence of increased student learning through use of technology.