Instructions for AlcoholEdu®
To take the AlcoholEdu® for College demonstration, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have direct access to a computer, you can use the computer lab at the Learning Commons, Technology Center, and Library.
To begin the AlcoholEdu® demonstration:
- Go to: http://college.alcoholedu.com/login.aspx
- Under "New User" enter the following Login ID: 11C122931DEMO
- Click "Submit"
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu® for College profile account using your email address and a password of your choice
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section (also, the end of each section is marked with a "Next" button)
- When you return, log in as a "Returning User" and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course
If You Have Difficulty
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu® Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click on the "Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu® screen.
You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Help section.