ASTRA RESOURCE PAGE
Access to various options in Astra are based on the assigned level of security a user has been assigned. The four most common levels of security are listed below. For step by step directions for using Astra click on the appropriate level of security.
- Guest Access
- Basic User Access- Request Events
- Event Approver (Schedulers)
- Academic Assigner (Schedulers)
Resources for Your Event
It is your responsibility to contact any of the following if you require their services at your upcoming event.
The resources below are listed
for your convenience:
- For Audio Visual needs, please contact MEDIA SERVICES at 408/554-4520
- To submit a Room Set Up request for an event in the Benson Memorial Center, please contact the EVENT PLANNING OFFICE at 408/554-6911
- For all other events taking place outside of the Benson Memorial Center, please submit set up requests directly to FACILITIES at 408/554-4742
- For Catering needs, requests or questions, please contact DINING SERVICES at 408/551-1792