- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- Office of the Registrar Home
- About Us
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Core Curriculum
- UG 2009 Core
- Final Exam Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Links
- Virtual Book Deadlines and Registration Information
- 2014-15 Year-Long Critical Thinking and Writing and Cultures and Ideas Schedule
- Classroom Scheduling Policies
- Site Map
In lieu of 'Articulation Agreements,' Santa Clara University provides 'Transfer Guides' for prospective transfer students who wish to apply to one of the following: College of Arts & Sciences, Leavey School of Business, or School of Engineering. Each guide outlines SCU transfer credit policies and includes a 'Transfer Credit Planner' allowing the student to track completion of admission recommendations, additional SCU Core, school/college, and unit requirements.
Find your college below. If an institution is not listed, refer to the General Transfer Guide to the SCU Core Curriculum. (537k PDF).
* In progress. Please check webpage again in two weeks.
For additional questions regarding transfer credit and/or test credit, please contact Sheli Whiting, Transcript Analyst, at: email@example.com