How to Apply - Deadline Extended for Fall 2011 Program
The SCU Burkina Faso program is open to both Santa Clara and non-Santa Clara students.
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 Session in October
- Submit the Academic Advisor Approval Form to the International Programs Office
- Fill out online Petition to Study Abroad Form by the last Friday of the Fall term.
- If approved, fill out online SCU Burkina Faso Application Form by the first Friday of March.
- If accepted, visit the Accepted Students website for all necessary forms.
- Get proper advising from home institution
- Fill out the SCU Burkina Faso Application Form.
- Send all supporting documents to the International Programs Office including:
- Official transcript in a sealed envelope
- Character Reference Recommendation
- If accepted, visit the Accepted Students website for all necessary forms
- March 5th or until filled