Academic Year 2013 - 2014 Fees
The program fees for 2014-2015 will be released by the Board of Trustees in March 2014. Students may use the current fees for the 2013-2014 academic year to estimate the program cost. This program is a Tier 2 program. For full details on pricing visit http://scu.edu/studyabroad/thinking/cost.cfm.
Included in the program cost:
- Internship placement and assistance
- Housing in the Kensington District
- A varied co- and extra-curricular program
- Comprehensive orientation
- London travel pass
- Full use of FIE facilities including a computer room with 24 hour access
- Extensive student support services (24 hour emergency support, Resident Assistants in all FIE housing, drop-in Student Life information office etc)
- Coverage on the FIE supplemental insurance program. Program booklet here (pdf) and supplemental information here (pdf).
Estimated Other Expenses (not included in the program cost):
- Meals: $1,600
- Textbooks: $200
- Personal Expenses: $2,500
- Round Trip Airfare: $800-$1000
- SCU students may use their financial aid package
- Students will be charged the program cost via their E-Campus account
Withdrawal from the SCU London program after your acceptance may incur penalty fees based on unrecoverable expenses.