Application Forms for SCU-Operated Programs
Students whose SCU study abroad applications have been approved for the SCU-Operated Programs must complete the appropriate application forms. NOTE: Please check back in February for the forms that are not active now)
Application Forms for Affiliated Programs
Links to online application forms for students who have been approved to apply to the affiliated providers. Be sure to submit your completed application materials to the providers by the deadlines stated on their websites.
Application Forms for Exchange Programs
All application forms can be found on the respective exchange universities' websites.
Download and carefully review the terms of this Student Waiver & Release Form. All study abroad students are required to agree to the terms in this document and sign their Petition Approval Letter accordingly before they can be considered participants in a study abroad program.
These general forms are available for your use as needed.
- COURSE APPROVAL FORM (PDF): Use this form to get courses abroad to fulfill particular SCU major, minor, or core requirements. Submit completed form to the Registrar's Office.
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR APPROVAL FORM (PDF): Use this form with your faculty adviser to plan out your courses on campus. Make sure to have the adviser sign off at the bottom. Submit the completed form to SCU Study Abroad before the Pre-Departure Orientation.
- BUDGET PLANNING WORKSHEET (PDF): Helpful worksheet to help you and your parents check the affordability of your study abroad program choice.
- FACULTY RECOMMENDATION (PDF): Download this standard faculty recommendation form to give a faculty if they need one for SCU-Operated programs or Direct Admit programs (e.g. DIS, some IES programs)
- SURVEYS: Looking for study abroad surveys?