Santa Clara University

Center for Sustainability Banner
Back to Blog

 At SCU, where do we send our ink cartridges to be recycled?

Posted on Monday, Aug. 23, 2010


If they are small ink cartridges, just place them in an intercampus mail envelope addressed to Facilities - Recycling.
If they are rather large, then you can either e-mail or call Facilities (, 554-4742) to request a pick up.
You can also submit a Work Order through Aim directly, if you like.

Tags: Electronic waste, Office supplies, Waste, Wrappers/Containers

Ask A Recycling Question
* indicates a required field.
Your name*
Your email address*
Recycling Question*
The Basics:
  • Recycling: paper, plastic (#1-#7), glass, aluminum, tin. Look for BLUE.
  • Compost: food waste, biodegradable material, (if it was once alive, it can be composted!). Look for GREEN.
  • Landfill waste: everything else! Look for RED or BLACK.
Waste Diversion FAQ

Search past questions and answers.