- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
There are many opportunities for volunteering through the Center for Sustainability. Students can volunteer by formally supporting sustainability during University events such as Welcome Weekend Days for new students (September), Preview Days for prospective students (April), and Move-Out (June) or by participating in annual sustainability programs like the Eco-Fashion & Art Show, Swap for Good or the Forge Garden’s work days.
For specific ways to be involved with campus sustainability events, please email email@example.com with your area of interest (i.e. fashion, waste diversion, etc.). For more information to be involved with the the Forge Garden and its educational programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, both undergrad and grad, can dedicate time to volunteering with on-campus student organizations that serve local and global communities:
- Bridging the Gap, Alleviating Poverty (BTGAP)
- Think Outside the Bottle SCU
- Grass Roots Environmental Efforts Now! (GREEN) Club
- Bronco Leaders for Environmental Justice Investigating Truth (BLEJIT)
- Santa Clara Community Action Program (SCCAP)
- Engineers Without Borders
- Global Medical Brigades
For a list of more student organizations, visit the Center for Student Leadership website.