- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- About The Wellness Center
- BASICS Alcohol Program
- Why don't we do it in our sleeves?
- Health & Wellness Presentations
- Health & Wellness Topics
- Health & Wellness Screenings
- Peer Health Education (PHE) Program
- Violence Prevention Program
- Potty Talk Newsletter
- "Queer Abby" Advice Column
- 12-Step & Support Groups
- Registered Dietitian Services
- Campus Recreation & Fitness Classes
- Medical Amnesty & Good Samaritan Info
- Crisis & Help Line Phone Numbers
- Contact Us
"Food and Feelings" Support Group
SCU is excited and proud to host a weekly, on-campus, support group for individuals struggling with issues surrounding food, including anorexia, bulimia, compulsive exercise, disordered eating, chronic dieting, and body image concerns.
How do I know if this is the right group for me?
If so, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! Many college students struggle with these same feelings and can slowly find themselves with obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors that begin to consume and control their lives. There is help and support for you. If food, weight, body image, and eating are controlling your life, please help yourself.