ACCESS & UBER!
January 10, 2017 - Due to a recent upgrade, UBER will not be accepting SCU Flex accounts until further notice. The ACCESS Card Office will provide more information as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.
The ACCESS Card Office is proud to announce that we have partnered with UBER to accept the Flex account as a payment method. This collaboration ensures that our students have "ACCESS" to a safe ride home, wherever they are and whenever they need it. Before using UBER, make sure you have registered at eAccounts and have a valid username and password.
How to Use UBER.
- Download the UBER app from either the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and then register (first time user) or sign in.
- In the UBER app, select the menu icon in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select “Payment” from the menu.
- In the top right of the Payment screen, select the icon to add a payment method.
- At the bottom of the next screen choose “Pay with Campus Card”.
- A list of available schools will appear. Select the appropriate campus.
- At this point the cardholder will be asked to login to their campus account (eAccounts). Once the cardholder logs in with their username and password and is authenticated, the campus card will be available as a payment method.
- When requesting a ride the user should: 1) Confirm pick-up location; 2) Select car type and destination; 3) Ensure Campus ID is selected as payment method; and 4) Tap “Request UBER”. At this point your UBER will be dispatched to your location for pick-up.
- Flex can not be used with UBER Pool.