Need some money on your card? You are in the right place!
Making a Deposit to your ACCESS Accounts is easy...
- Visiting the ACCESS Card Office (ACO) in the Benson Memorial Center
- Using the Online Card Office (Online)
- Using the VTS machine or Kiosk located directly outside the ACCESS Card Office
- Using the VTS machines located in The Learning Commons and Heafey Library
- Mailing checks to the ACCESS Card Office
- Cash (ACO, Kiosk, VTS machines)
- Check (ACO)
- VISA (ACO, Kiosk, Online)
- MasterCard (ACO, Kiosk, Online)
- Bursar Account Charge ($50 minimum charge/available in the ACO)
- Payroll deduction (faculty and staff only/available in the ACO)
Please include the following information when mailing in a check:
- Student Name
- Campus ID number
- Your Phone number
- Specify deposit for Dining Plus Account or Flex Account
- All ACCESS accounts are debit accounts only.
- The Flex account may be refunded at separation from the University, and a $10 fee will be assessed.
- Resident Dining and Dining Plus accounts are non-refundable and exclusively for on campus dining only.
- Account statements may be requested in person in the ACCESS Card Office and are available online.