Obtaining or Replacing An ACCESS Card


Getting your first ACCESS Card is so easy!  Just stop by the ACCESS Card Office during business hours and bring photo ID.  The ACCESS Card Office accepts passports or U.S. government issued photo ID's, such as a driver's license.  If you are unsure if you have proper ID, please call before coming in so we can help.

We will be taking your picture, so please bring your smile.  Your card will be ready in minutes.   That's it!

ACCESS Cards are issued to currently enrolled students, and active faculty and staff members.  

If you will be traveling a distance to come to the ACCESS Card Office, it is advisable to call first to ensure you are in our system.  A quick call can save you time and effort.

Replacing a lost or stolen ACCESS Card is just as easy!  Stop by the ACCESS Card Office during normal business hours and your card will be printed while you wait. Although your first ACCESS Card is free, there is a $20 fee to replace it.  Please note, the replacement fee is incorrectly listed in the printed Student Handbook; the most up-to-date version of the handbook can be found here.