Using Your ACCESS Card On Campus
Where can I use my ACCESS Card On Campus?
The more you know about your ACCESS Card, the better it will work for you. ACCESS Card use can vary by time spent on campus, available plans and eating habits. For more information about ACCESS accounts, please see ACCESS Card Account Information.
Resident Dining, Dining Plus and Flex are accepted at these SCU dining venues:
- The Bronco
- Cadence Cyber Café
- Café 455
- Cellar Market Convenience Store
- The Marketplace
- Mission Bakery Café
- Sunstream Café
- The Pony Express
For more information regarding SCU dining options and venue hours please visit Dining Services.
Your Flex account is accepted at the these campus locations:
- Adobe Lodge Faculty Club
- Buck Shaw & Leavey Concessions
- Campus Bookstore
- Campus Safety (Parking Permits)
- Copy Machines
- Mayer Theatre Ticket Office
- Network Printing Services
- Residence Hall Laundry Centers
- Vending machines
Your ACCESS card is accepted at the Heafey Law Library (Law students only) and the University Library (after hours) to check out books and other library materials.
Students receive $48 per academic year on on their ACCESS card's SmartPrint account for printing use on campus networked printers. The total summer Smartprint allotment is $16. Once depleted, the Flex account must be used for printing use.
Privileges are automatically assigned to individuals who may utilize specialized campus facilities. There is no need to bring your card to the ACCESS Office unless normally allowed access has been denied.
- Alumni Science Building and Animal Lab
- Arts and Science Building
- Bannan Engineering
- Bannan Law lounge and classrooms
- Cowell Health Center
- Engineering Design Center
- Heafey Law Library
- Late Night Learning Commons access (during academic year)
- Leavey Activities Center
- Lucas Hall
- Mayer Theater
- Pat Malley Fitness Centr
- Performing Arts Center
- Residence Halls (residents only)
- Schott Stadium
- Support Services building
- Tennis Courts
- University Finance Office
- Varsi Hall - Undergraduate Admissions