This fall, many communities are struggling to recover after extreme weather events and teacher strikes. Applicants please reach out to us if you are experiencing any particular hardship submitting components of your application. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with each family and community affected.
- If you need an extension for the Nov. 1 Early Action or Early Decision Common Application submission please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Common App ID.
- If paying the application fee presents a financial hardship for you or your family, please request a fee waiver through Common Application waiver.
- We will grant extensions for submission of the school profile, letters of recommendation, official transcripts and other materials. If an extension is needed beyond the Nov. 1 deadline, applicants please email email@example.com with your request.
- If you had difficulty taking a standardized test this fall due to a natural disaster, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.
- Financial Aid extensions for Early Action and Early Decision deadlines for filing FAFSA and CSS Profile are also available, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any other questions about the admissions or financial aid application processes, or if we can assist you in any other way, please email or call at 408.554.4700 (Office of Undergraduate Admission).