This winter, many communities are struggling to recover after extreme weather events or other unforeseen events such as the LAUSD teachers strike. Applicants please reach out to us if you are experiencing any particular hardship submitting components of your application. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with each family and community affected.
- If you need an extension for the January 7 Regular Decision or Early Decision II Common Application submission please email email@example.com with your Common App ID.
- If paying the application fee presents a financial hardship for you or your family, please request a fee waiver through the Common Application waiver.
- We will grant extensions for submission of the school profile, letters of recommendation, official transcripts and other materials. If an extension is needed beyond the January 7 deadline, applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- If you had difficulty taking a standardized test this fall due to a natural disaster, please notify us at email@example.com so that we can assist you.
- Financial Aid extensions for Regular Decision and Early Decision II deadlines for filing FAFSA and CSS Profile are also available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about the admissions or financial aid application processes, or if we can assist you in any other way, please email or call at 408.554.4700 (Office of Undergraduate Admission).