Graduation Year: B.A., 2001; M.A., 2003
Hometown: Milpitas, CA
Current Residence: San Jose, CA
Major at Santa Clara: English, Interdisciplinary Education
Occupation: Independent Educational Consultant
Favorite memory from Santa Clara
- There are too many to choose, but likely one that involves meeting my husband.
Extracurricular activities while a student at SCU
- I was a member and eventually Co-Chair of Igwebuike
- Joined the first Ruff Riders
- I had a few on-campus jobs
My hobbies and interests
- Currently, it's everything my toddler does. When she lets me, I squeeze in a good book.
Things I am good at...
Expertise that I have acquired in my life and career that I bring to my term of service on the SCU Alumni Board
- Team leadership
- Setting, working toward, and meeting long-term goals
- Program design, planning, implementation, and evaluation