Board of Directors Duties
The Board of Directors shall have such powers and duties as are set forth in the , including but not limited to the following:
- Serve as the collective voice of the alumni.
- Advise and support the Staff in achieving the mission of the Association and the University.
- Advise and support Staff in the creation or termination of alumni chapters or groups as set forth in Section 3 below.
- In coordination with Staff, consult with alumni, administrators, students and faculty in order to accomplish the mission of the Alumni Association and the University.
- Fill, as provided herein, all positions of Board members or officers that become vacant for any reason.
- Select the Board of Directors Student Service Award recipients each academic year (as long as funds are available).
- Have the authority to amend this Constitution as described in Article XI, Section 2.
- Attend to all business of the Association not otherwise provided for in this document.
We accept Board of Directors nominations annually from October - January.