Become a Vendor at Vintage Santa Clara
- Links to your online sales page on the Facebook event page.
- A post on the Santa Clara University Alumni Association Facebook event page with click-through access to your establishment’s website.
- Opportunity for direct 1-1 interaction with 2,200 highly accomplished Silicon Valley professionals.
- Ability to distribute marketing collateral and promotional coupons.
- Premium event accommodations
- 10’x10’ booth with overhead tent and back wall.
- Dedicated event volunteers to help set up your serving station. (Volunteer assistance during the event available as needed).
- Pre-printed overhead signage.
- Red clothed 8’ serving table, plus 6’ preparation/staging table.
- Food service supplies including plates, utensils, napkins, and other similar items.
- Electrical service for a computer or cooking apparatus available upon request.
Responsibilities of vendors
- Reserve your spot by August 12, 2019. See below.
- Provide samples of your company’s finest culinary fare appropriate for an upscale food and wine tasting event for 2,200 event participants.
- Provide professional cooking/serving staff as may be required to serve samples of your establishment’s fare and market to event participant.
Sign up below for Vintage Santa Clara XXXVI
Vintage Santa Clara XXXVI will take place on Sunday, September 8, 2019.