Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Vintage this year? Sunday, September 9 from 1:30-4:30
- When do tickets go on sale? Monday, August 6
- Where is Vintage held? It is in the Mission Gardens on the campus of Santa Clara University
- How do I get to campus? Click here to get directions.
- Where can I park? You can park on campus in the two parking garages or on any city street surrounding campus. You may not park in the Varsi lot as it is a vendor unloading and loading zone.
- What if I need disabled parking? Please see the event map for the location of the parking lot near O’Connor Hall and the Recital Hall.
- Do I need my actual ticket or just my emailed receipt? You need an actual ticket to receive a glass and wristband for the event.
- Where do I pick up my Will Call tickets? Will Call tickets can be picked up at the booth on St. Ignatius Lawn starting at 12:00 p.m. that day.
- What if I forgot my ticket, or lost it, or if I did not receive the right number of tickets? Please visit the Will Call booth on St. Ignatius Lawn across from St. Joseph’s Hall