Dunne is a five-story, L-Shaped building with two wings, located on the corner of Market and Lafayette Streets.
Number of Available Beds
- 272, bed spaces in double occupancy accommodations
- Twin XL bed frame and mattress
- Desk, rolling desk cabinet, desk chair, wardrobe and 3 stacking dressers
- Vanity and sink
- Secure entry with electronic access control
- 2 Main elevators
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Common areas conveniently located for informal meeting space within each floor and the basement.
- Kitchenette in common area on some floors
- Common restroom facilities
- In the space directly outside of the building, a sand volleyball court, connect four game, and cornhole set are available for student use. Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs with umbrellas provide additional outdoor gathering spaces. Shared outdoors space with Swig and Dunne Residents.
Reservable Spaces with Convenient Price Packages
- Dunne Game Room, located in the basement
- Dunen Multipurpose Room, located in the basement
- Kennedy Commons (Grass area between Swig, Dunne and McLaughlin Walsh)