McLaughlin-Walsh is a three-story building with two wings, with common spaces located on each floor in the center of the building.
Number of Available Beds
- 232, bed spaces in double occupancy accommodations
- Twin XL bed frame and mattress
- Desk, rolling desk cabinet, desk chair, wardrobe and 3 stacking dressers
- Vanity and sink
- Secure entry with electronic access control
- Main elevator
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Common Lounge spaces and kitchens on each floor
- Men and Women's restroom/shower facilities located on each floor
- In the space directly outside of the building, a sand volleyball court, connect four game, and cornhole set are available for student use. Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs with umbrellas provide additional outdoor gathering spaces. Shared outdoors space with Swig and Dunne Residents.
Reservable Spaces with Convenient Price Packages
- McLaughlin Walsh Commons
- Kennedy Commons (Grass area between Swig, Dunne and McLaughlin Walsh)