Hire a CEP
Hiring a new employee is a big investment. Don’t you want to make the most of that investment? By hiring a CEP designee you are hiring an experienced equity compensation professional that has made had made a clear commitment to expertise in the equity compensation industry. Through that commitment and knowledge, CEPs are ideal liaisons between all internal and external constituencies with a complete understanding of the interrelated responsibilities of each. The designation provides:
- the highest industry standard for knowledge in comprehensive equity compensation matters
- an industry-recognized standard for job related knowledge
- national recognition of professional achievement
- the essential tool for maintaining high professional standards
- commitment to a comprehensive understanding of equity compensation core disciplines
The CEP designation is the only recognized professional credential in the equity compensation industry. The CEP designation should be a standard qualification for equity compensation positions.
Individuals with the CEP designation can be identified here.
If you are interested in hiring a CEP, you may post a job listing on the CEPI Job Bank. There are no fees to post a position, and listings remain on the Job Bank for three months or until you request its removal.
To post a position, please click here.