ABOUT THE SILICON VALLEY EXECUTIVE CENTER
The Silicon Valley Executive Center at Santa Clara University is more than just executive education. It can be a game changer. We offer four robust certificate programs to further your career. Or, if you want, change careers entirely. We also offer partner companies custom corporate learning solutions that align company teams with the latest knowledge of how business gets done in Silicon Valley. So we’re much more than just a classroom. We’re a laboratory where the future is being made.
Silicon Valley Executive Center History
Since 1957, the Silicon Valley Executive Center at Santa Clara University has leveraged its location and strong connections in the heart of Silicon Valley to deliver customized learning solutions on topics ranging from innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, to high performing teams, managing a global footprint, and the use of social networking in management.
The mission of The Silicon Valley Executive Center is:
- Create positive visibility for the Leavey School of Business and Santa Clara University through programming activities.
- Generate financial resources that can be utilized in supporting faculty research, as well as University and Leavey School of Business initiatives.
The Silicon Valley Executive Center provides lifelong learning opportunities that:
- Address the needs of the Silicon Valley business community
- Enhance the competencies of managers to strengthen the global competitiveness of their firms
- Further the mission of the Leavey School of Business (LSB) and the University
- Create global visibility through partnerships with international set of universities
Content Focus Areas
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Product Development
- Leadership and Management
- Data, Analytics, and Information Systems
- Accounting, Finance, and Employee Compensation