About the EDC
The Executive Development Center (EDC) at Santa Clara University (SCU) leverages its location and strong connections in the heart of Silicon Valley to deliver customized learning solutions for companies and in partnership with international universities. These programs can incorporate a wide range of topics such as innovation, entrepreneurship, creating high performing teams, leadership, and managing a global footprint. The EDC also offers certification in equity compensation through our Certified Equity Professional Institute (CEPI) and a certificate in accounting through our Certificate of Advanced Accounting Program (CAAP).
Our tailored solutions are designed to assist companies in tackling the biggest challenges of today's business environments. We draw upon the complete resources of the University and its network of distinguished educators, scholars, and practitioners, in designing and facilitating the EDC's programs.
"The highlights of the week-long Silicon Valley module were the surprise visit of Facebook's CMO, the cutting-edge, interesting, useful and strategic content, and the superb catering and classroom"
Program Participant, Esade Business School, Spain
Since 1957, the Executive Development Center (EDC) at Santa Clara University (SCU) has leveraged its location and strong connections in the heart of Silicon Valley to deliver customized learning solutions on topics ranging from innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, to high performing teams, managing a global footprint, and the use of social networking in management.
The mission of The LSB’s Executive Development Center is:
- Create positive visibility for the Leavey School of Business and Santa Clara University through programming activities.
- Generate financial resources that can be utilized in supporting faculty research, as well as University and Leavey School of Business initiatives.
The EDC provides lifelong learning opportunities that:
- Address the needs of the Silicon Valley business community
- Enhance the competencies of managers to strengthen the global competitiveness of their firms
- Further the mission of the Leavey School of Business (LSB) and the University
- Create global visibility through partnerships with international set of universities