Develop a competitive advantage for your organization
The Silicon Valley Executive Center at Santa Clara University has partnered with bestselling author Patrick Lencioni his firm, The Table Group, to build and launch a new, 3-part digital badge series—the Lencioni Series on Organizational Health. The first badge in the series, Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team, is built around the first piece of the organizational health model. The advantage of organizational health is undeniable and massive. Start this badge series today to learn how to create a cohesive team.
Invest in yourself. Invest in your team. Join the movement now!
The Organizational Health Model
This course will help you with Discipline 1 of Patrick Lencioni's Organizational Health model: Building a Cohesive Leadership Team. Mastering the Five Dysfunctions of a Team will allow your leadership team to commit to the ongoing work of developing and maintaining a high-performing team.
The Digital Badge in Organizational Health offered by Santa Clara University and the Table Group is a self-paced, unmoderated online course.
Here's everything you need to know about joining the movement for Organizational Health:
- Program Fee - $795
- A discounted version of the badge will available for a limited time. Those interested in purchasing this version should contact us at email@example.com
- For organizations looking to complete the badge as a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk registration. Discounts are offered at the following rate:
- 10–50 participants: $755.25
- 51–100 participants: $715.50
- 101–500 participants: $675.75
- 501–1000 participants: $596.25
- 1000+ participants: Custom Pricing