Before you apply
- You must hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent four-year baccalaureate degree approved by your home country's Ministry of Education.
- You must satisfy any pre-program competencies for your degree program (none for the MBA program)
Your application will not go into final review with the Admissions Committee until all admissions materials are received (see the checklist).
Here is a checklist for your MBA application
- Complete your online application form
Include your resume and essay question responses
- Pay $100 online application fee paid by credit card
- Submit your official GMAT or GRE exam results*
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores should be sent directly from the ETS office to Santa Clara University (GMAT code BV3-WB51;GRE code 4851).
*waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Submit your official Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) / International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test score if your first language is not English.
- Submit scanned official transcripts from each college / university-level institution attended, including extension programs, and the WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credential Advantage Package) for international institutions.
- Submit two (2) completed confidential Letters of Recommendation from faculty, managers, or supervisors who are familiar with your work.
Questions about any of these items? See our FAQs page »
After Submitting the Online Application
Once you've submitted a completed application, you will receive confirmation from our Admissions Team. Upon receiving all application materials, a member of the Admissions Team will reach out to schedule your final on-campus interview. Applicants from outside the immediate area will be given the option of a phone / Skype interview.
Applicants are admitted on the basis of academic ability as indicated by college records and GMAT/GRE, demonstrated career vision in the management, personal and professional recommendations, and motivations to complete a demanding academic program.
Admissions decisions are made within two to three (2-3) weeks after the final admissions interview.
A $500 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to secure a position in the MBA program.
RSVP for the Next Info Session
Learn about the MBA program from students, alumni, faculty, and staff in an informal setting.RSVP
Graduate Business Mailing Address
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Reference Institution code: 4851
Reference Institution code: BV3-WB51
Reference Institution code: 4851, Department code: 02
Please have your GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores sent directly from the test center to the Graduate Business Admissions Committee.