Frequently Asked Questions
Let us answer your questions.
Here are a few of the most asked questions about our graduate business programs, and you may find the information you're looking for here.
If we haven't answered your question, please call us (408-554-4539) or send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We admit students to the Evening MBA in two quarters, Fall and Spring with the following application deadlines:
April 1 for Scholarship Consideration
June 1 Final Deadline
The GMAT or GRE is a required component for our graduate business applications. However, waivers are available for qualified applicants. The GMAT/GRE must be taken prior to the deadline for which you are applying and we do not allow for conditional acceptance while applicants prepare for the exam.
Interviews are required, and you will be contacted regarding scheduling once your application is complete. Non-local candidates have the option of a virtual interview if he or she is unable to come to campus in person.
We do not offer conditional acceptance under any circumstances.
A completed application includes:
- Online application form complete with resume and essay question responses
- Online application fee paid by credit card
- Official GMAT or GRE exam results * (waivers available for qualified applicants)
TOEFL or IELTS test score results (if required)
- Unofficial transcripts from each college or university-level institution attended, including extension programs. A WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credential Advantage Package) evaluation is required for international institutions. *
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
An application will not go into final review with the Admissions Committee until all admissions materials are submitted in the online application.
You are welcome to drop materials off at our office in Lucas Hall Suite 116 or mail them to:
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
* We can use your unofficial GMAT or GRE scores and unofficial/in-progress transcripts for admissions purposes, however official documents are required should you decide to enroll in our program.
Most of our Graduate Business classes are held in Lucas Hall, home of the Leavey School of Business on the Santa Clara University campus; some classes may be held in other buildings on campus.
Scores from either test are valid for five (5) years. Applicants are welcome to take either exam more than once; we will only consider the highest score.
All interested students with a Bachelor's Degree are encouraged to apply. Applications will be considered holistically once all required materials are received.