Let us help you take the next step.
Meet with us, visit a class, hear our alumni stories—as you consider the Executive MBA program that connects best to Silicon Valley. Take a few more steps toward becoming an Executive MBA from Santa Clara University.
Let us answer your questions.
Here are a few of the most asked questions about our Executive MBA program, and you may find the information that you're looking for here.
If we haven't answered your question, please call us at (408-554-4539) or send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2017 Incoming Class Demographics
- Average age : 42
- Average work experience : 18 years
- Employed at time of admission : 100%
- % women : 62%
Prominent employers Plantronics, Facebook, Adobe Systems, Virtusa Corporation, Cisco Systems, Dell, TechCrunch
Typical job titles President & CEO, Senior Program Manager, Independent Consultant, Staff Application Engineer, Senior Event Manager, Senior Marketing and Application Manager, Director of Global Enterprise Solutions
Where SCU Works
Fall 2018 Enrollment
- April 1 for Scholarship Consideration
- June 1 Final Deadline
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credentials Advantage Package) evaluation
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB51
GRE Insitution Code 4851
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.
Note The Executive MBA is open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, and H1 / H4 visa holders only. Students requiring an F1 visa to study in the U.S. are not eligible to apply, due to the mandatory international travel component.
- $103,335 (2018-19 tuition)
- Inclusive of tuition, books, meals and parking during academic terms, international in-country travel and accommodations for mandatory international trip
Federal and Private Loans
The University Financial Aid Office can help in locating and applying for these types of aid. You may visit the staff in Patricia A. and Stephen C. Schott Admission and Enrollment Services Building; call (408) 551-1000, or email email@example.com.
All applicants to the MBA and MS programs are considered for scholarships, which are merit based. Awards are based on professional accomplishments and outstanding scholarship as demonstrated in collegiate transcripts, GMAT or GRE score and recent coursework. The Graduate Business Office does not award need-based scholarships.
A completed application includes:
- Online application form complete with resume and essay question responses. Please visit the online application web page here »
- Online application fee of $100 paid by credit card
- Official GMAT or GRE exam results *
TOEFL or IELTS test score results (if required)
- Official transcripts from each college or university-level institution attended, including extension programs. A WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credential Appraisal Package) is required in place of official transcripts for international institutions attended. *
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from faculty, managers, or supervisors who are familiar with your work. Downloadable forms provided in the online application.
An application will not go into final review with the Admissions Committee until all admissions materials are received. You are welcome to drop materials off at our office in Lucas Hall, Suite 116, or mail them to the Graduate Business Admissions office. Official transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mailed to:
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
* We can use your unofficial GMAT or GRE scores and unofficial/in-progress transcripts for admissions purposes, however official documents are required should you decide to enroll in our program.
After Submitting the Online Application
Once you've submitted a completed application, you will receive confirmation from our Admissions Team. Upon receiving all application materials, a member of the Admissions Team will reach out to schedule your final on-campus interview. Applicants from outside the immediate area will be given the option of a phone / Skype interview.
Applicants are admitted on the basis of academic ability as indicated by college records and GMAT/GRE, demonstrated career vision for management, personal and professional recommendations, and motivations to complete a demanding academic program.
Your Executive MBA application is reviewed only after it is complete and submitted within the published deadlines:
Round One : April 1
Round Two / Final Application Deadline : June 1
An Admissions interview will be conducted before a final offer of acceptance is made. Admissions decisions are made within two to three (2-3) weeks after the final admissions interview.
A $1500 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to secure a position in the Executive MBA program within four weeks of acceptance to the program
April 1 For Scholarship Consideration
June 1 Final Deadline
Your Executive MBA classes are held in Lucas Hall, home to the Leavey School of Business, in the executive classrooms on the first floor.