Let us help you take the next step.
Meet with us, visit a class, hear our alumni stories—as you consider the Executive MBA program that connects best to Silicon Valley.
We want to meet you!
Email us at GradBusiness@scu.edu and we'll be in touch »
Get an inside look.
Dig a little deeper
Take a few more steps toward becoming an Executive MBA from Santa Clara University.
Fall 2018 Enrollment
- April 1 for Scholarship Consideration
- June 1 Final Deadline
- $99,600 (2017-18 tuition)
- Inclusive of tuition, books, iPads, meals and parking during academic terms, international in-country travel and accommodations for mandatory international trip
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credentials Advantage Package) evaluation
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB51
GRE Insitution Code 4851
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.
Note The Executive MBA is open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, and H1 / H4 visa holders only. Students requiring an F1 visa to study in the U.S. are not eligible to apply, due to the mandatory international travel component.
Fall 2017 incoming class statistics
- Average age : 42
- Average work experience : 18 years
- Employed at time of admission : 100%
- Companies include:
- % women : 62%