Frequently Asked Questions
Let us answer your questions.
Here are a few of the most asked questions about our Executive MBA program, and you may find the information you're looking for here.
If we haven't answered your question, please call us (408-554-4539) or send us a quick email at email@example.com.
Q. What is the application deadline for the Executive MBA program?
April 1 for Scholarship Consideration
June 1 Final Deadline
Q. What is a completed application and do I need to have all my documents together before sending them to Santa Clara University?
A completed application includes:
- Online application form complete with resume and essay question responses
- Online application fee paid by credit card
- Official Executive Assessment (EA), GMAT or GRE exam results *
TOEFL or IELTS test score results (if required)
- Official transcripts from each college or university-level institution attended, including extension programs. A WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credential Appraisal Package) is required in place of official transcripts for international institutions attended. *
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
An application will not go into final review with the Admissions Committee until all admissions materials are received.
Official transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mailed to:
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
* We can use your unofficial GMAT or GRE scores and unofficial/in-progress transcripts for admissions purposes, however official documents are required should you decide to enroll in our program.
Q. Where are the classes held?
Your Executive MBA classes are held in Lucas Hall, home to the Leavey School of Business, in the executive classrooms on the first floor.