Frequently Asked Questions
Let us answer your questions.
Here are a few of the most asked questions about our Executive MBA program, and you may find the information you're looking for here.
If we haven't answered your question, please call us (408-554-4539) or send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 1 for Scholarship Consideration
June 1 Final Deadline
A completed application includes:
- Online application form complete with resume and essay question responses
- Online application fee paid by credit card
- Official GMAT or GRE exam results *
TOEFL or IELTS test score results (if required)
- Official transcripts from each college or university-level institution attended, including extension programs. A WES ICAP (World Education Services International Credential Appraisal Package) is required in place of official transcripts for international institutions attended. *
- Two confidential letters of recommendation (downloadable forms provided in the online application)
All materials do not need to be sent together; we will keep a file for each applicant as documents arrive.
An application will not go into final review with the Admissions Committee until all admissions materials are received.
You are welcome to drop materials off at our office in Lucas Hall Suite 116 or mail them to:
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
* We can use your unofficial GMAT or GRE scores and unofficial/in-progress transcripts for admissions purposes, however official documents are required should you decide to enroll in our program.
Your Executive MBA classes are held in Lucas Hall, home to the Leavey School of Business, in the executive classrooms on the first floor.