Graduate Business Forms
Follow these links to forms important to your progress in the Leavey School of Business:
- GBP-Independent-Study-Petition-PDF (Request independent study credit)
- Workday Training Guides for Students (Information on updating student account; viewing academic progress and requirements; creating a schedule and registering for classes; requesting official/unofficial transcripts; requesting a leave of absence; withdrawing from a course; making payments; applying for graduation, etc.)
- MBA Concentration Declaration/Change Form (Students must submit a concentration declaration form BEFORE petitioning to graduation. Late declaration forms may not be approved.)
- Petition to Graduate: Degree Audit (This is the first step to petition to graduate. The Graduate Business Programs Office will do an initial degree audit to ensure you are on track to graduate. Students must still complete a Petition to Graduate Form on Workday.)
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is the immigration authorization that gives F-1 international students the ability to participate in these practical training requirements while maintaining valid immigration status. Learn more about the process here.
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) gives F-1 international students the ability to work for a year or more after graduation in a job or internship related to their major. Learn more about the process here.
- Reduce Course Load Form
- Other Important International Student Forms