JOIN SILICON VALLEY'S TECHNICAL ELITE
Capitalize on today's critical demand for innovative product management and marketing professionals. Enroll now in "Productizing Innovation".
Productizing Innovation is the only product management certificate program that meets the needs of today's fast-cycle, high technology environment.
Prod-uct-ize (verb) Productizing: Make or develop (a service, concept, etc.) into a product
- A unique mix of "next day" hands on skills, data analytics and empirical theory
- Product innovation process and best practices
- Structured specifically for Silicon Valley's fast-cycle innovation,
- Collaborative hands-on and engaged learning experience.
- World-renowned Silicon Valley product managers teach side-by-side with Santa Clara University's globally recognized marketing faculty
Stay out in front with the early adopters!
The Productizing Innovation Certificate provides cutting edge tools and frameworks to advance product innovation and management excellence in today's competitive technology environment.
Launch your future today with a Productizing Innovation Certificate from Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business.
Registration is closed. Our next session will take place April 12-13, 19-20, and 26-27, 2019.
Download a copy of the Productizing Innovation Certificate Program Outline
Who Should Attend
For managers interested in product innovation, management, and marketing.