Launch the Future
Take Charge of Your Career
Earn an “Executive Certificate in Productizing Innovation”
Join Silicon Valley’s Technical Elite
Capitalize on today's critical demand for innovative product management and marketing professionals. Enroll now in "Productizing Innovation".
Productizing Innovation is the only product management certificate program that meets the needs of today's fast-cycle, high technology environment.
Designed by Silicon Valley marketing professionals and Santa Clara University's distinguished marketing faculty, Productizing Innovation provides the hands-on product management and product marketing skills sought by the top-notch technology companies who'll define Silicon Valley's future.
Prod-uct-ize (verb) Productizing: Make or develop (a service, concept, etc.) into a product
- A unique mix of "next day" hands on skills, data analytics and empirical theory
- Product innovation process and best practices
- Structured specifically for Silicon Valley's fast-cycle innovation,
- Collaborative hands-on and engaged learning experience.
- World-renowned Silicon Valley product managers teach side-by-side with Santa Clara University's globally recognized marketing faculty
Stay out in front with the early adopters!
The Productizing Innovation Certificate provides cutting edge tools and frameworks to advance product innovation and management excellence in today's competitive technology environment.
Launch your future today with a Productizing Innovation Certificate from Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business.
Certificate Sign Up
Register for the Certificate in Productizing Innovation TodayRegister here
Download a copy of the Productizing Innovation Certificate Program OutlineDownload
Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara, CA
Sept. 8-9, Sept. 15-16, Sept. 22-23
Tuition - $3,995
Early Bird Tuition - $3,795
Special tuition for teams of 3 or more