Take charge of your career. Enroll now in "Productizing Innovation," a preeminent, practical marketing certificate program offered by Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business. Our program, co-designed by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals and Santa Clara's marketing faculty, focuses on product development, management, innovation and marketing.
Through boot camps and workshops, we teach hands-on marketing skills and knowledge sought by the top-notch technology companies who define Silicon Valley's future. Structured specifically for Silicon Valley's fast-cycle innovation, "Productizing Innovation" provides cutting edge tools and frameworks to advance product innovation and management excellence in today's competitive technology environment.. Structured specifically for Silicon Valley's fast-cycle innovation, "Productizing Innovation" provides the most cutting edge tools and frameworks that define product innovation and management excellence in today's competitive technology environment.
- A collaborative and experiential learning experience from successful Silicon Valley product innovators and Santa Clara University's acclaimed marketing and innovation faculty
- An in-depth understanding of the roles, responsibilities, skills and competencies of product management, development and marketing
- Knowledge of the entire new product innovation process and best practices around market segmentation, target market selection and positioning/messaging.
- Expertise in a unique blend of strategies, structures and processes that will help you excel in product management
- Advance your career. Capitalize on today's critical demand for innovative product marketers and product managers.
Certificate Sign Up
Register for the Certificate in Productizing Innovation TodayRegister here
Download a copy of the Productizing Innovation Certificate Program OutlineDownload
Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara, CA
Sept. 8-9, Sept. 15-16, Sept. 22-23
Tuition - $3,995
Early Bird Tuition - $3,795
Special tuition for teams of 3 or more