Before you apply
You must hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent four-year baccalaureate degree approved by your home country's Ministry of Education.
You must satisfy any pre-program competencies for your MS in Business Analytics program:
Students may satisfy this requirement by:
Having completed a minimum of three (3) semester units or four (4) quarter units of intermediate-level college calculus and college-level statistics within the past 10 years (advanced placement credit will apply), or
Having a bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, or the physical sciences, if accompanied by a strong GMAT or GRE quantitative score.
Here is a checklist for your MS in Business Analytics application
- 1. Complete your online application form
Include your resume and essay question responses
Visit the online application web page here »
- 2. $100 online application fee paid by credit card
- 3. Submit your official GMAT or GRE exam results.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores should be sent directly from the ETS office to Santa Clara University (GMAT code BV3-WB51;GRE code 7238).
- 4. Submit your official Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) / International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test score if your first language is not English.
- 5. Please prepare a document file for each item (resume, essays, transcripts, test score reports, etc.) that will be uploaded to complete your application (only file types accepted are: pdf, doc, or .docx). You will be instructed in the online application when each document needs to be uploaded.
Do not mail official transcripts to our office. If you are admitted, we require that you mail to our office (2) official transcripts. Note that any discrepancy between the uploaded transcript and the official transcript could result in the denial of your application or withdrawal of your offer of admission.
6. Submit two (2) completed confidential Letters of Recommendation from faculty, managers, or supervisors who are familiar with your work. Downloadable forms provided in the online application.
Questions about any of these items? See our FAQs page »
After Submitting the Online Application
Once you've submitted a completed application and upon receiving all application materials, you should receive a decision in 3 weeks.
Applicants are admitted on the basis of academic ability as indicated by college records and GMAT/GRE, demonstrated career vision in the field of supply chain management, personal and professional recommendations, and motivations to complete a demanding academic program.
Your MS application is reviewed only after it is complete and submitted within the published deadlines:
April 1, 2017 – International applicants
June 1, 2017 – Domestic applicants
A $750 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to secure a position in the MS in Business Analytics program within 3 weeks of acceptance to the program
Graduate Business Mailing Address
Graduate Business Admissions
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 109
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Reference Institution code: 7238
Reference Institution code: BV3-WB51
Reference Institution code: 4851, Department code: 02
Please have your GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores sent directly from the test center to the Graduate Business Admissions Committee.