Take command of the volatile finance industry.
Start with accelerated foundational courses, develop a focus in corporate finance, investment management, or capital markets, and be ready for your new role in just one year.
This is your opportunity to join chief financial officers, treasurers, and fund managers who call SCU their alma mater.
We'll help you plan your next career move through a range of resources from one-on-one consulting to networking events with alumni.
Learn from influential scholars whose work is affecting how business is practice now and in the future. View selected faculty profiles here »
2017 MS Finance class profile
- Average age 27
- Women 24%
- Average work experience 2.3 years
- Average GMAT or GRE 603 / 309
- Average Undergraduate GPA 3.21
- Average TOEFL 106
- April 1 Round 1 Deadline
- June 1 Final Deadline
- $1,124/unit (2016-17 tuition)
- 48 units minimum
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or www.naces.org)
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB51
GRE Insitution Code 7238
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.