MS Information Systems
Earn your Master’s in Information Systems in the technology capital of the world.
Santa Clara’s STEM approved-MSIS program is in and of Silicon Valley. Our project-based curriculum connects classroom learning to real world business challenges.
We offer limited scholarships to qualified students who want to study courses in:
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile Programming
- ERP Systems and many more....
Silicon Valley centered.
Ideally positioned in Silicon Valley, Santa Clara University—and its strong relationships with industry leaders—gives MSIS students exposure to leading-edge technology, business practice, and potential employers.
Blending business and information systems core courses, our MSIS curriculum is the foundation for your growth as a key contributor in the IT industry. Coursework is project-based, connecting learning to actual challenges in the field.
Our MSIS curriculum includes new electives such as Big Data Modeling and Analysis, Innovations in Mobile Payments, and Data Science Analysis with Python. Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension has been approved for international students.
2017 Fall MSIS entering class profile
- Average age : 25
- Women : 61%
- Average undergraduate : GPA 3.26
- Average GMAT or GRE : 644 / 307
- Average TOEFL : 102
- April 1 Early Decision Round 1 deadline
- June 1 Final Round 2 deadline
- October 15 International Applicants deadline
- November 1 Application deadline
- $1,022/unit (2016-17 tuition)
- 51 units minimum
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or www.naces.org)
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB59
GRE Insitution Code 7238
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.