Customized Development Programs
Past Custom programs include:
Retail Masters Class
The goal of the Santa Clara Retail Masters Class is to broaden and freshen strategic thinking by exposing participants to imaginative and practical ideas from dynamic industry & university-based professionals, enabling them to better understand the changing retail environment.
IBM Retail Master Class
This Seminar is designed for senior IBM account reps, systems engineers, and marketing reps who are each assigned to 1-2 retail accounts. The focus of the participants is on the major department store, specialty, super market and mass merchandise organizations across the U.S. In addition, participants from Europe and Asia will be in attendance. The participants have overall account control and interact regularly with the senior management of their primary organization(s).
AEON - JUSCO Marketing Retail Group
For over 10 years RMI has worked with JUSCO, 3rd largest retailer in Japan, customizing three day programs that focus on American retailing practices. Participants include senior executives from several of JUSCO's divisions who are interested in "best practices" at both large and small retailers.
Topics for Custom RMI sponsored programs include:
- Development of Private Brands
- Category Management & Replenishment
- Product Development
- Quick Response
- Assortment Planning & Merchandise Presentation
- Building Successful Product Development Organizations
- Creating Customer Value
- Strategic Business Model for High Performance Retailers
- Trends in Direct Marketing
- Micro Marketing & Merchandising
- Keys to Serving Your Customer
- Assortment Planning and Merchandising
- Adding Science to the Art of Retailing
- Advanced DSS Applications
- Merchandise Distribution and Logistics
For further information please contact:
Kirthi Kalyanam, Ph.D.
L.J. Skaggs Distinguished Professor
JC Penney Research Professor
Chair, Marketing Department
Director, Retail Management Institute