Section 10.2 Administrative Review
Appeals will be reviewed and decided based on the information submitted.
- If an appeal is denied, an administrative hearing may be requested.
- Requests must be mailed to the address below within 21 days of prior denial for review by a hearing officer.
- Payment of the citation must accompany the request.
- If the second appeal is denied, a Civil Court hearing may be requested within 21 days.
- Citations may be contested in Civil Court ONLY AFTER the SCU appeal process has been exhausted.
For further information, please call: (800) 818-1832.
Santa Clara University, P.O. Box 11113, San Jose, CA 95103-1113