Career Coaching & Career Center Resources
Meet With a Career Coach
The Career Center provides career coaching services on a wide range of exploration and career related topics to all undergraduate students, graduate program students from Engineering, Education and Counseling Psychology, and Alumni.
Visit our Appointments page to learn more about the types of appointments we offer and how to schedule a meeting with your career coach.
Careers for the Common Good (ELSJ 23, 2-units, sophomores)
Through Career Center resources, self-assessments, course speakers, Community-based Learning placement, and reflection, you will be able to articulate your interests and talents and the career applications to particular needs in the world.
Career Prep Boot Camps
Get ready for your job search in 4 short weeks!
Explore careers by industry and over the course of four sessions, walk away from the program with industry insight, contacts, and a strategy to find your next internship or job.
Additional Career Center Resources
- On-campus and off-campus work-study, part-time and full-time employment opportunities, as well as internships, fellowships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Offered each quarter. Look for internships and jobs.
On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Available to students through Handshake to interview for internships and fulltime positions after graduation.
Quarterly Industry Events
- This series allows you to explore careers for all majors in particular industries and network with the alumni panelists.
- Past topics include internships, entertainment, sustainability, hospitality, high tech, careers for the common good and more!
SCU Career Center Jobs Network (Group) on LinkedIn
- Open to all Santa Clara University students, alumni, and company recruiters to share and learn about internships and entry-level jobs. Network with employers. Stay up to date on industry news, company campus visits, and Career Center events.
Santa Clara University and Alumni Association (Official) on LinkedIn
- Join this Bronco to Bronco Network to find alumni in professions and organizations that interest you and ask for informational interviews to learn about their work.