Director of Laboratory Operations, Daly Science Center
BS in Chemistry, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
MS in Organic Chemistry, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
Postgraduate Studies, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Management of the departmental laboratory support team
Providing training, maintenance, and repair of departmental analytical instrumentation
Management of the department's Environmental Health and Safety Program
- Gooding, O.W.; Voladri, R.; Bautista, A.; Hopkins, T.; Huisman, G.; Jenne, S.; Ma, S.; Mundorff, E.C.; Savile, M.M. "Development of a Practical Biocatalytic Process for R)-2-Methylpentanol" Org.Proc. R & D2010 14,1, 119-126>
- Gooding, O.W. "Process Optimization using Combinatorial Design Principles: Parallel Synthesis and Design of Experiments" Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol. 2004, 8: 297-304.
- Bhattacharyya, S.; Gooding, O.W.; Labadie, J. "Expedient synthesis of secondary amines bound to indole resin and cleavage of resin-bound urea, amide and sulfonamide under mild conditions" Tetrahedron Lett.2003, 44, 32: 6099-6102
- Vo, L.; Cuila, J.; Gooding, O.W. "Chemical Development on the Chiral Auxiliary (S)-4-Phenylmethyl-2-oxazolidinone Utilizing Automated Synthesis and DoE" Org. Proc. R&D 2003, 7, 4, 514-520.
- Bhattacharyya, S.; Sana, S.; Gooding, O.W.; Labadie, J. "Polymer-supported triacetoxyborohydride: a novel reagent of choice for reductive amination" Tetrahedron Lett. 2003 44, 32, 4957-4960.
|Daly Science 114|