They're Ready for You!
Child Studies Virtual Internship, Winter 2021
- Gain professional experience with children and families
- Apply classroom theory to real-world situations
- Focus career goals while enhancing skills
- Network with professionals in your field
- Learn from leading practitioners
- Receive up to 5 hours of academic course credit per quarter with 10 hours of class and internship engagement weekly
- Register for CHSt 180
- Schedule Zoom call with Jennifer Merritt, Director of Community Based Learning in the Ignatian Center for Jesuit Education
- Complete placement application
- Meet your students!